joi, 15 octombrie 2009

I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles

Replica favorita:
- You don't like raisins?
- Not really.
- Why?
- They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes. I can't say I am a big supporter of the raisin council.
- Did you see those, those raisins on TV? The ones that sing and dance and stuff?
- They scare me.
- Yeah me too
- It's sick. The commercial people they make them sing and dance so people will eat them.
- It's a shame about raisins.
- Cannibals.
- Yeah. Do you like avocados?
- They're a fruit you know.
-Ruthie, do you got any avocados?

E notat cu doar 6.9 pe IMDB si 72% pe Rotten Tomatoes insa eu i-as da 8. Pentru ca este jucat simpatic si dulce, ramai cu o stare de bine dupa ce l-ai vazut si...si...joaca Johnny Depp. El, filmul, este Benny and Joon.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu